Firmly focused on the fields of human longevity, autonomy and prediction of health issues and their adverse consequences, BIOMATHICS is a scientific research consortium generating initiatives, linking data from research to quantified-self, and performing clinical and fundamental research using mathematical modeling.
• Mutual Health Insurance Groups
• Sickness Insurance Funds
• Health Agencies
• Ministries and Governmental Institutions
• Pension Funds
• Home Service Companies
• Residences for Assisted Living & Nursing Homes
• Hospitals and Clinics
• Pharmaceutical Laboratories
• Local and National Territorial Authorities
• International Research Organizations
• Designers and Manufacturers of health devices, products and services addressing elderly people
• Public and Collective Transports
• Habitat/Urban Planning
• Leisure and Tourism Industries...
_ develops research programs on modeling, longevity and aging,
_ involves researchers from 39 countries,
_ operates numerous international collaborations,
_ interconnects research well-being & health databases,
_ initiates and/or joins international research programs.
THE RESEARCH CONSORTIUM ON BIOMATHEMATICS APPLIED TO HUMAN SYSTEMS MODELING
© BIOMATHICS 2015 - Mentions légales